Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Land Ho!

Another awesome handle time day at work, down to 10:40ish. Pretty Sweet.
There is however very little else I remember about this day.

Mike helped me out by letting me use some of his hosting, so my website is back up: JosiahLuscher.com His hosting provider Mesopia.com is awesome. The tools that they give you are really powerful. I found the user interface lacking in context, and so it was frustrating; however the service is exellent. If I ever have to part ways with sharing the service that Mike alreay has I will probably go with them.

And hey isn't it cool! My friends commented on what I wrote. Thank you my peeps. I don't know how you find time to do that, but it rocks.

PS: There is nothing suprising about the ocean running out, land isn't a word we need to shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment