Friday, December 30, 2011

Bus dodging

http://www.penny-arcade.com/resources/just-wow1.html

I don't for one minute believe the spin that this N-controller company is putting out.  The whole debacle stinks of a publicity stunt.  I implore my gaming brethren to take this all the way.   Our fury shouldn't be personal.  Paul Christoforo deserves scorn, but he's human; he deserves to learn from this and move on (at least to his next lesson, he doesn't seem to learn very fast.) However the company that paid him isn't a person; it deserves our untempered wrath.  Don't accept the premise that this is about Moisès Chiullan throwing Paul under a bus. I care about that less than I care about the details of there shipping problems.
THIS IS ABOUT GAMERS REFUSING TO BE BULLIED.
This is us throwing them under the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment